Prati A. Sharma, MD FACOG
“Starting a family is possible for everyone. We are lucky to be in an age where advances in reproductive medicine have made this possible.”
Prati A. Sharma is an American-trained, board-certified reproductive endocrinologist. Originally from New Jersey, she trained at Cornell and Columbia University in New York City, then moved to Toronto to practice fertility medicine in 2008 at Create Fertility Centre.
She has a love of patient-care and uses her academic training to give evidence-based personal care to help her patients start and expand their families.
On a personal note, she is devoted to patient education and outreach. As a founder of The Conception Diaries, she hopes to educate patients to be aware of their fertility and the options available to them. In her free time, Prati loves to work out (she is at the gym at 6:00 am every day!) and spend time with her two kids and husband. She truly understands the meaning of juggling many roles in life, as a mother, physician, wife and lifelong learner, a feeling which she shares with her readers and patients.
- The College of New Jersey/UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School 7 year B.S./M.D. accelerated medical program (1994 – 2001)
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology: New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center (2001 – 2005)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center (2005 – 2008)
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology NYU School of Medicine 2009
- Board-Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board-Certified Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility